"Mountain State University believes in the value of lifelong learning and the power of knowledge to transform lives. We respond to educational needs by providing accessible, innovative undergraduate and graduate programs that lead to opportunities for personal and professional success."
Mountain State University is committed to:
- Encouraging lifelong learning.
- Creating a supportive and stimulating learning environment.
- Promoting critical thinking and communication skills.
- Supporting students with qualified, engaged faculty and staff.
- Providing accessible and affordable private education.
- Preparing students for the global marketplace.
- Employing technology in educational activities.
- Expanding the University’s global outreach.
- Maintaining high ethical standards.
- Upholding academic integrity through an active assessment program.
- Excellence. We provide quality programs and services.
- Integrity. Our behavior reflects our values and promotes mutual respect.
- Vision. We focus on the future.
- Uniqueness. We are innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Accessibility. We provide flexible learning opportunities.
- Responsiveness. We respond to educational needs.
- Collaboration. We partner with our constituents to meet needs.
- Knowledge. We plan, implement, assess, evaluate, and use feedback to improve programs and services.